September 4, 2020

Some health professionals store information and other valid details on a voice recorder. The audio recordings are then changed into text. This is referred to as “medical transcription“.

This transcription is then stored physically or electronically, sometimes both.


July 7, 2020

The benefits of medical transcription are fantastic. MT (also known as medical typing) helps with two of the most important foundations in the medical industry:

– Minimising expenses
– Controlling time invested

This is due to the urgency and pressure associated with...

June 9, 2020

Radiology Transcription Services

Access Transcription specialises in radiology transcription, with 70% of its entire business made up of radiology transcription. The remaining 30% is made up of other specialist doctors.
Consequently, Access Transcription is the largest...

May 12, 2020

Medical typing is a practice that has continued to grow in significance over the years.

It has proved vital in many sectors of healthcare. It is an industry that has availed numerous opportunities to many people especially in the medical sector. The professionals who ar...

April 2, 2020

You may have seen it in movies. You may have watched medically related shows practice it. But are you aware what doctors are doing holding out that recording device and talking like as if they are writing in their diaries? This act is called medical dictation.

It is the...

March 12, 2020

One of the most important decisions any health care facility can make is what to do about their medical transcriptions. It can be done in-house or it can be outsourced but which is the best? If you are considering having it done in-house you might want to rethink that...

February 7, 2020

The medical field is one of the few professions which offer a variety of options to people who would like to pursue that specific field and one of those options is being a medical transcriptionist. A medical transcriptionist (MT) is the person who performs the various...

August 8, 2019

There is a Google search engine specifically designed for Medical Transcription. It is called Google MT and was tailored by a medical transcriptionist in order to help fellow transcribers with online medical transcription services.

Log Files:
Google MT do...

January 3, 2019

We all know that doctor plays a main role in saving the life of people. Many of them are highly dedicated to improving the overall health of patients. In medical dictation, it is very important to know the health condition of patients.

What are the advantages of medical...

May 16, 2018

The first 6 letters on a standard keyboard are, Q-W-E-R-T-Y. This is where the term, “QWERTY” derived and is now a short-hand term for the most popular international keyboard.

Early mechanical typewriters had a horrible history of the metal arms getting jammed while typ...

Please reload

Featured Posts

Benefits of Medical Transcription

September 4, 2020

Please reload

Recent Posts

February 7, 2020

January 3, 2019

Please reload